Who is LPL Financial?
Learn why our relationship with LPL Financial is so important to your financial success:
This video helps explain why LPL Financial is the #1 and Largest Independent Broker/Dealer in the nation 17 consecutive years*
At LPL Financial, your goals always come first. The founders of LPL Financial had a pioneering vision: to create a refreshingly personal alternative to Wall Street firms. An environment where you receive truly independent advice that’s always focused on your goals. Ultimately, the success of your investment strategy depends on four key elements: LPL Financial’s heritage of independence. Our unbiased research and solutions. Objective guidance and advice. And the expert support and training we offer your advisor.
With LPL Financial, your advisor is independent, but not alone…so your goals always come first.
LPL Financial Key Facts:
- #1 independent broker/dealer in the nation (17 years straight)*
- Over $4.1 billion in revenue
- Over 13,800 financial advisors
- Service to over 700 financial institutions
- Over 3,300 dedicated staff supporting our back office needs
- Tri headquarters in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte
- Over $465 billion in assets as the broker/dealer of record
- Over $160 billion in fee-based platform assets
The consultants of Main Street Wealth Group utilize LPL Financial to provide clients with transaction security, accurate statements and insured holdings. LPL Financial provides unbiased research, leading-edge technology, training and access to non-proprietary products to independent financial advisors and financial institutions, positioning them as the premier providers of investment advice and services.
Four Key reasons why LPL Financial Leads the Industry
LPL Financial helps financial professionals manage the complexities of running successful organizations by providing their partners with access to:
1) Leading–edge tools and technology
2) Independent investment research
3) Dedicated service and training
4) Open product architecture offering investment strategies
LPL Financial’s Corporate Headquarters:
LPL Financial was founded with a pioneering vision–to help entrepreneurial financial advisors establish successful businesses through which they could offer truly independent financial guidance and advice. Today, LPL Financial is one of the nation’s leading diversified financial services companies and the largest independent broker/dealer supporting more than 12,000 financial advisors nationwide.* LPL Financial, a national broker/dealer and registered investment advisor, with a history of helping individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals for nearly 40 years. Formed in 1989 through the merger of two successful brokerage firms, Linsco (established in 1968) and Private Ledger (established in 1973), LPL Financial is also an enabling partner to a broad range of banks and credit unions, as well as broker/dealers at leading financial services companies.
LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor Member. FINRA/SIPC.
* As reported in Financial Planning magazine 1996–2014 based on total revenues.